Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Top 10 reasons to be a Statistician

here are so many reasons why do a person chooses his or her career, but as for me my course and my degree may be 85% matter of choice and 10% matter of chance and 5% unknown factor. That may be the reason I have been a desperate statistician.
 
After work on my way home I saw a printed material which got my interest because the paper talk about Top ten reasons to be a statistician.  And the reasons are as follows







Top TEN reasons to be a Statistician





1.   Estimating parameters is easier than dealing with real life
(Especially if you have the soft wares)

2.   Statistician Are significant
            “ how true how come they also have a lot of errors”

3.  I always wanted to learn about the Greek alphabet
              “ from Chi, Gamma, Tau, Alpha but where is T and F  from T test and F test”

4.   The probability a statistician major will get a job is >.999
“ not true for me it is .065:”

5.  If I flunk out I can always transfer to Engineering
“ what if engineering is not my interest I prefer blogging, joke”



6.  We do it with confidence, frequencyand variability
Yes I agree



7.   You never have to be right – only choice.
“Nice quote for me at least we give confidence rate”



8.   We’re normal and everyone else is skewed.
“No offense to others”



9.  The regression line looks better than the unemployment line.
“Workers’ point of view”



10.  No one knows what we do so we are always right.
“That is  the reality “







The statements may sometimes true and maybe true and absolutely true, if the statements may tickle your imaginative mind then that is a food for the heart or if it may give a negative impression my apologies.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment