Wednesday, December 19, 2012

ARROGANT AND BAD MOUTH DRIVER



ARROGANT AND BAD MOUTH DRIVER
I used to take Public Utility Jeepney (PUJ) every day. And I am proud to say that Baguio- La Trinidad drivers are efficient drivers. They usually take their passengers with dignity and respect; they give exact change and apologize if they are out of penny to give back. And their seats are not that occupied or you are comfortable to lean on the soft shinny seats. However this morning as I took a Baguio-La Trinidad route going to Bokawkan with a plate number AYJ 823, change about my whole impression about the drivers of my home town La Trinidad. This old driver as I say because of his grey hair is so arrogant and had a bad mouth. I said it so because as I demand for a change of my 50 peso bill after a long ride from km5 Pico to Bokawkan Road in their jitney.  They said that they had given it already, but I insist that they did not since I have no other bills or coins in my pocket, and that is the truth. Afterwards they scan their coin box and underneath that box I saw my crumpled 50 peso bill. So there is no reason to give me the change, however the woman besides the driver who is the money collector gave 30 pesos instead of 40 pesos or 40.25 pesos and speak with a commanding voice that she gave 10 pesos already with an excused that she had mistaken my 50 pesos to be 20 peso bill. But I said that I did not receive anything and if I received less change I surely verify to you or to the driver. And after I said that I did not received any change then this Driver talks to me arrogantly and above all with profane words or the F*** word as they say.  I am so shock about what happen, this makes my blood boils and nearly exploding for anger. And as for me not to explode in that jitney and forget my oath as Christian, I better, drop off that vehicle. After which I called the LTFRB hotline 444 9938, however they are not answering or the phone is busy because of the season.  So I intent to write this letter  to complain about that driver of Baguio – La Trinidad with a plate number AYJ 823.  He (the driver) should deal with his passengers with respect and never speak with profanity, since their passengers are their costumers. And if that is the manner of his communication then it is OK but to say those bad words it is inexcusable, I demand an apology.
After what happen I fervently ask my self.  Is this a scam nowadays to fish an innocent young guy, or the morals are degrading rapidly?  I have a lot of good friends who are also drivers, which are well mannered and so friendly if one driver has ill gotten manners   perhaps he needs to be discipline.



0 comments:

Post a Comment