Wednesday, May 30, 2012

To My Mom and Mothers


 I know you carry a lot of load, and sometimes it seems that the whole world in upon your shoulder.To support us in our material and spiritual needs. Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.




 My mom does not only carry the load of what this world is to offer enable for me to survive. She also carry me at her back using "Ubba" ( Traditional Baby Carrier of the Cordillerans and some Provinces, usually the ubba is a simple blanket tide in front or at the back ) and while she is carrying me the look in those eyes... Listen to that dear voice... Notice the feeling of even a single touch that is bestowed upon me by her gentle hand ! Make much of it while yet you have that most precious of all gifts. Read the unfathomable love of those eyes; the anxiety of that tone and look, however slight is your pain. In after life I may have friends, fond, dears, but never I will have again the inexpressible love & gentleness lavished upon me which none but a mother bestows.


 Mother's love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. The road she travel is far a hundred miles than I can Imagine. I hope they're still making women like my mom. She always told me to do the right thing and right path to follow. She always told me to have pride in myself; she said a good name is better than money.

 But as for now put down you heavy load and count on me instead, relax and take it steady. Your job is  to support us is enough for me to say but being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love. How ever this I promised..... Some day Let me handle the Problems that you have encountering, let me give back the love that you gave me and .....

LET ME CARRY THE LOAD FOR YOU>>>>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment